Friday, May 16, 2014

lately...

listening to... Be Okay by Oh Honey. Pretty cheesy but super catchy pop folk music.



shopping for... I feel like this is such a boring adult thing to do, but I want to buy a camera. Like, not a smartphone with a camera, a real camera. Probably a fairly simple point-and-shoot, but I have no idea where to start... any recommendations?

browsing... 
laughing... at Pretty Little Mean Girls. Two of my true loves, combined into one.


Also, this.



thinking...I feel a constant tug between wanting to be present and not glued to my phone, and wanting to fill every idle moment with something productive (although...is browsing Insta productive?). I've been trying lately to unglue myself from my phone more often in attempts to me more mindful.




adopting...  a new mantra.



No comments:

Post a Comment