Thursday, May 15, 2014

recent buys

shorts | jacket | pumps | eye cream | dress | sandals | blouse | pants

When I first instated my shopping budget in January, I spread it out between just a few more quality pieces. Lately, gearing up for spring has made me more shop-y and I've been taking advantage of tons of spring deals and coupons to stretch my budget more and stock up. A few of my favorite recent purchases:


  • How many pairs of pleather shorts does a girl need? Apparently I need at least three - I love the sporty shape, the surprisingly good material and the super low price of these H&M ones.
  • BB Dakota makes my favorite faux leather jackets and I just added this olive green one to my collection using all of my Gap rewards - now it's on sale!
  • I debated white pumps for a while because they're so 80s, but I decided to embrace it with these Express ones. I look forward to wearing them with neons and pastels.
  • My mom visited me for mother's day and I tried out her Peter Thomas Roth products. I'm pretty skeptical and judge-y of skin care products, but seriously they had INSTANT results. I just bought the eye cream (almost 40% off on Amazon, too).
  • I love me a good t-shirt dress, and bought two colors of this super comfortable, soft Target version. There are a ton of colors online and it's possible I'll buy even more.
  • I'm totally on the ankle-strap sandals bandwagon and wanted to find a more casual version to wear everyday. I love these Target ones - they're pretty comfortable and look more high-end than they are.
  • Another obsession: lace tees. But weirdly, I had several but no pure white ones, until I bought this Express one for 40% off.
  • I bought a couple pairs of the Old Navy skinny boyfriend khakis last year and loved them so much I bought two more this year (the olive and white). They're really soft, comfortable, and a slightly dressier alternative to jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment