Friday, February 14, 2014

window(s) shopping: leopard

As my boyfriend pointed out so eloquently, "so many leopard print things are delivered to our door." This is not untrue... I love online shopping and I love leopard print. Here are a few items I'm bookmarking lately:

purse | dress | fur coat | sneakers | sandals | pants

I bought the faux fur coat recently, somewhat hesitantly given that winter is winding down, but was so glad upon its arrival: it is the most perfect, flattering leopard fur I've tried. And believe me, I've tried way too many. I just ordered the slip-ons with hopes of finding a comfy casual sneaker I will actually wear in public (I am not low-maintenance with footwear)... we'll see! And these sandals are only available in two more sizes, one of which is mine. Fate?


No comments:

Post a Comment