Saturday, March 1, 2014

around the interwebs

  • At this point, I almost only watch the Bachelor to read the recaps here. This season is a bore but this dude is hilarious.
  • Spot-on:


  • Advice about love/relationships/singledom/whatever is all over the Internet but for some reason this Reddit AMA really resonated with me; it's with a guy who spent a year interviewing couples and their views on love.
  • This Baby Name Voyager is super fascinating. It maps the popularity of any baby name since the 1880s. Bella, for example, was popular in the late 1800's and then spiked again in the 2000s (damn you, Twilight).

  • I'm not one for late night TV but I think I'll change that to watch Jimmy Fallon. I get sucked into videos from his show on YouTube for way too long. My recent favorite (but seriously, I really wish there were lip sync bars instead of karaoke bars because I would kill that ish):


  • I'm obsessed with the Oscars - I love movies, and I love judging the red carpet fashion. This infographic is gorge:



No comments:

Post a Comment